With the 1 Day Kitesurf Group Course (3hours), “Your kitesurf baptism” you can have a first approach to this fascinating sport, so you’ll can decide to continue having fun and learning with our kitesurfing School.
The 2 Days Kitesurf Course (6hours) is the perfect course for those who want to have a complete “kite control” in and out of water. Is time for “the body drag”; the real action starts in the wáter. We started to move in the water with traction kite!
The 3 Days Kitesurf Course (9 hours) will give you awesome sensations in the water, feeling free in a deep contact with nature. You’ll make the first steps with your board. This course will be your introduction to Kitesurf board!!
With the 4 Days Kitesurf Course (12 hours), you will acquire all the technic needed to sail safetely and independently! With this course you will start to navigate by yourself. You will learn to control your kite on the beach, to slide on the water untill you reach the total controll of sailing in the water.
In these courses you’ll learn:
- Kite theory and meteorology (wind direction, type of wind, navigation condition,..)
- Gear set up and Security Systems
- “Kite control, Beach Fly”: Fly and control of the kite in the different fly areas.
- Learn the international signals of kitesurf communication.
- Land and take off the kite on the beach, one hand kite handling and move with it.
- Get in and get off the water with a propely kite control. (From 2-Day Course)
- Body Drag Upwind, use all the kite power to move on the water and sail against the wind by using your body like a keel.(From 2-Day Course)
- Fly of the kite, security system and take off.(From 3-Day Course)
- Beginning of “Water Start”, with the board at your feet: helped by your instructor you will learn how to rise on your board using the power of the wind and your kite.(From 3-Day Course)
- Water Start practice with your instructor supervision. (From 3-Day Course)
- You will learn to wrap and proceed towards an established point, set right your navigation position. (From 4-Day Course)
- You will practice 2 wind directions, and you’ll sail against the wind. (From 4-Day Course)
- The target of this course is learning the right navigation, controlling the speed and respecting all kitesurf rules. (From 4-Day Course)
Note: this teaching doesn’t ensure a fulfillment’s commitment, because the student will advances through the different levels depending on his ability, type of course selected and weather conditions. .
- Remember all our monitors will decide on your level and what steps you can take all the time looking for student safety and all those who enjoy the beach.
- If weather conditions are not good enough for the course, remaining hours will be postponed until new dates agreed between client and TAF
- If after the first kite class, you think this sport is not for you, we will refund the amount of your course minus the time spent..
- If due to lack or excess of wind it’s time to go home, you can choose to defer the remaining class time for when you want and come back and continue your learning, or if you prefer, we will refund the amount of the hours that you could not enjoy.
- If you come with your own group of friends, all you will have a 10% discount on your kitesurf course!
Tarifa Air Force, your Kite School and Shop in Tarifa, your booking center online, and the best offers on activities, courses and accommodation in all Internet!!
Booking Process and Conditions
1. Each customer receives a confirmation of their registration by email with which the reservation process begins.
2. Within 5 days of confirmation, the customer must provide a deposit equal to the amount of the book price, by transferring to the bank account of Etriboo Sports Sl.
3. The reservation payment can be made by Bank Transfer, Credit Card with VISA or MASTERCARD or through Paypal.
4. The remaining amount of contracted services shall be paid by the customer, when starting the activity, directly at our Tarifa Air Force center.
The price includes:
a. Type of accommodation that you book, if you book one.
b. Activities, services and accessories that are specified precisely in the reservation.
c. Rates and taxes.
Any change in the consumer price will be notified in writing and may, if the change made is significant, cancel the contract without penalty. In the event that the consumer does not indicate its decision within three days of being notified, it is understood that it chooses to accept those changes.
The prices will not fluctuate upwards under any circumstances within the 15 days before the start of the stay, course, etc regarding the closed reservations.
The conditions of the services offered by Etriboo Sports Sl, are specified in the offer embodied on the website (escuela.tarifairforce.com)
Risks of nature sport.
Sports are highly dependent on the whims of nature. For lack of waves, wind, heavy or the weather hazards that result in the inability to provide the service contracted by the client; Etriboo Sports, sl, schools and other service providers, will work to its full ability to try and compensate and, if possible, provide these services where better conditions may allow too. In any case, it is necessary to clarify that when these circumstances arise, some services can not be provided, and there is no way to compensate. The practice of these sports has its special risks due to climate fluctuations in the wind, etc, currents, tides and all types of accidents. It is therefore exceedingly important to follow the teacher’s instructions and to be fully aware of the responsibility and the risk that the practice of these sports and activities involve. Etriboo Sports SL as well as direct service providers are exempt from any liability from health circumstances not notified by the contractor that may endanger his or herself due to the practice of the sport or activity resolved in the contract. Therefore, the professionals from Etriboo Sports SL must be forewarned of these situations prior to the recruitment.
Etriboo Sports SL disclaims any material liability, personal or of any kind arising from the sport or activity contracted.
3rd person presentation
Prior to the beginning of classes it may be requested to take a 3rd person to assume the rights and duties of the contract. Etriboo Sports Sl , schools and housing, can refuse the change, if this 3rd person does not meet the special requirements for the contract activity, or if legal or official decrees are against their participation.
Customer contract cancelation
The termination of the contract is possible by following the guidelines of the next paragraph and must be in writing. The confirmation of the cancellation (reserved course, accommodation, etc) is the receipt of the termination from Etriboo Sports Sl, schools and housing.
If such a case should arise within less than 7 days prior to the commencement of the services, the client loses the deposit in behalf of Etriboo Sports,S.l, unless the customer wishes to transfer the rights of the contract to a 3 rd person (see section 5).
Etriboo Sports S.l, schools and housing, contract cancellation
a) At any time and for any reason, always prior to the service, Etriboo Sports, Sl reserves the right to terminate the contract with the customer paying the totality of the money received.
b) If the customer should neglect its payment obligations mentioned within the contract, Etriboo Sports S.L may terminate the contract without any obligation to pay the amounts received to that date.
c) Customers who fail to comply with the directives of teachers, professional guides or other contracted service provider, may be expelled from these classes, courses or services concerned without being entitled to the refund of the contributed amounts.
If the participant can not attend the course, the following conditions apply:
If cancellation is made up to a week before the course begins, 30% of the total amount will be charged (same as the deposit).
The modification or loss of effect, for any reason, of any section of the contract does not rule out the rest.
Users are informed that the personal data collected through the various forms on this website are automatically included on the database of which Etriboo Sports, S.L is responsible. Customers may at any time exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the data in which they are involved by written notice to our address or email (firstname.lastname@example.org ) in observance of the Organic Law 15/1999 on the Protection of Personal Data. For more information, contact the company.
Fiscal • Data
Below is the identifying data of the company, complying with the law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, article 10, 31/2002 of 11 July.
Etriboo Sports, SL