With the 1 Day Kitesurf Group Course (3hours), “Your kitesurf baptism” you can have a first approach to this fascinating sport, so you’ll can decide to continue having fun and learning with our kitesurfing School.
The 2 Days Kitesurf Course (6hours) is the perfect course for those who want to have a complete “kite control” in and out of water. Is time for “the body drag”; the real action starts in the wáter. We started to move in the water with traction kite!
The 3 Days Kitesurf Course (9 hours) will give you awesome sensations in the water, feeling free in a deep contact with nature. You’ll make the first steps with your board. This course will be your introduction to Kitesurf board!!
With the 4 Days Kitesurf Course (12 hours), you will acquire all the technic needed to sail safetely and independently! With this course you will start to navigate by yourself. You will learn to control your kite on the beach, to slide on the water untill you reach the total controll of sailing in the water.
In these courses you’ll learn:
- Kite theory and meteorology (wind direction, type of wind, navigation condition,..)
- Gear set up and Security Systems
- “Kite control, Beach Fly”: Fly and control of the kite in the different fly areas.
- Learn the international signals of kitesurf communication.
- Land and take off the kite on the beach, one hand kite handling and move with it.
- Get in and get off the water with a propely kite control. (From 2-Day Course)
- Body Drag Upwind, use all the kite power to move on the water and sail against the wind by using your body like a keel.(From 2-Day Course)
- Fly of the kite, security system and take off.(From 3-Day Course)
- Beginning of “Water Start”, with the board at your feet: helped by your instructor you will learn how to rise on your board using the power of the wind and your kite.(From 3-Day Course)
- Water Start practice with your instructor supervision. (From 3-Day Course)
- You will learn to wrap and proceed towards an established point, set right your navigation position. (From 4-Day Course)
- You will practice 2 wind directions, and you’ll sail against the wind. (From 4-Day Course)
- The target of this course is learning the right navigation, controlling the speed and respecting all kitesurf rules. (From 4-Day Course)
Note: this teaching doesn’t ensure a fulfillment’s commitment, because the student will advances through the different levels depending on his ability, type of course selected and weather conditions. .
- Remember all our monitors will decide on your level and what steps you can take all the time looking for student safety and all those who enjoy the beach.
- If weather conditions are not good enough for the course, remaining hours will be postponed until new dates agreed between client and TAF
- If after the first kite class, you think this sport is not for you, we will refund the amount of your course minus the time spent..
- If due to lack or excess of wind it’s time to go home, you can choose to defer the remaining class time for when you want and come back and continue your learning, or if you prefer, we will refund the amount of the hours that you could not enjoy.
- If you come with your own group of friends, all you will have a 10% discount on your kitesurf course!